- The Red Dot awards are considered the Academy Awards for design as they are one of the most important international awards.
- The purpose of this award is to recognise the quality and innovation of designers and manufacturers in the creation of new household and professional products.
- Companies such as Apple, Peugeot, Lamborghini or Audi have been distinguished with the award in previous editions
- The New City is Castrosua Group’s latest proposal for the city segment, bringing together modernity and technology in a bus with strong lines and aesthetics with character.
- Its powerful technical development and structure further enhance the New City.
- This is what the chairman of the company, Juan Luis Castro, claimed during his meeting with the director of the Instituto Energético de Galicia (Energy Institute of Galicia), Ángel B. Tahoces.
- The company fosters energy-saving and efficiency at its facilities by replacing its old lighting with a LED system.
Santiago, 10 February 2015 – Grupo Castrosua―consisting of the companies Castrosua, Carsa, Insular and Cidsa―achieved a turnover of 52.7 million Euros in 2014 from the production of nearly 300 units. This data was shared by the chairman of the company, Juan Luis Castro, during a meeting with the director of the Instituto Energético de Galicia (INEGA) (Energy Institute of Galicia), Ángel B. Tahoces.
“Our sector is undergoing a period of moderate optimism and we can say that in 2014 for the first time we have observed a change in the tendency, after a long period of recession”, stated Juan Luis Castro.